A self catered apartment of 28m² which sleeps 1-4 people
- Rates: From £200 per week
- Sleeps up to: 4 (1 bedroom)
- Nearest amenities: 1 km
- Nearest beach: Evian les Bains: 40 km
- Will consider: Short-breaks (4 days or fewer)
- Changeover day: Flexible
- Access: Car advised, Lift access to property
- Family friendly? Suitable for children of all ages.
- Balcony / Terrace: Yes
- Notes: No pets allowed. No smoking. Self-catering
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 hall/bunk bed area, 1 family bathroom, 1 wc, 1 ski locker
- Luxuries: Unlimited free wifi in the apartment via Orange Livebox, DVD player with good selection of DVDs
- Ski Locker: On same level as parking space
- General: Central heating, TV, CD player with good selection of CDs
- Standard:Kettle, Coffee maker, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
- Utilities: Combi microwave/oven/grill, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
- Furniture: Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 3, Sleeps maximum of 4
- Other: Linen and towels to be brought or hired
The Lounge has an east facing balcony, which catches the early-morning sunshine and looks out towards the pistes at Super Chatel.
In one side of the room is a brand new kitchen area with a sink, some cupboards, two hot plates, a fridge, a combi microwave/oven/grill, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, fondue set, cafetière. There is an iron and ironing board.
There are a table and six chairs, a sofabed, footstool, more cupboards and drawers, with plenty of crockery, cutlery and utensils. For entertainment there is a new LED 32" TV, DVD player, hi-fi set with radio, MP3, iPhone and iPod dock, and CD player, maps and books, plentiful DVDs and CDs.
Contains a double bed, wardrobe and an alcove for storing suitcases.
This contains two bunk beds. A useful laundry and storage area.
Has a full size bath and powerful shower with a pull-out airer for wet towels, salopettes etc. Plus separate WC.
TAKE with you...
Sheets/duvet covers/pillow cases or sleeping bag(s) and towels and tea towels. A torch is useful when coming back late at night. Linen hire can be arranged at extra cost.
Further details outdoors:
Shops and restaurants in the centre of Chatel are open year round (a big advantage over a smaller resort) and a bakery in Petit Chatel is open in the winter and summer seasons, as well as ski hire shops, tabac presse and restaurants, and all year round laundry.
Secure private parking is available, plus a ski locker for storing skis and snowboards at car park level.
A lift and stairs take you up to the apartment on the second floor of the residence.
Adjacent to the building is the footpath (open in spring, summer and autumn) that leads up to Barbossine and from there to the Swiss border, and incredible views over the Valais to the Vaudoise and Valaisanne alps.
A short distance from the apartment is the shuttle bus stop giving free rides all around the resort and between the different ski areas.
Also a short distance from the apartment is the Barbossine chairlift leading to the Braitaz and Super Chatel ski areas, and connecting to the Swiss ski resorts of Torgon and Morgins, the French resort of La Chapelle d'Abondance, and further afield to the entire Portes du Soleil region.